18 Times Animals Showed That They Know How to Be Bros
There is a cat who was diagnosed with an inflamed respiratory tract when he was 2 months old. He survived it and kept living at the animal shelter comforting other sick animals with hugs. Such stories show us that animals are real bros who can support and help.
We at Bright Side are thankful to have pets and share with you pics that show just how important they are in our lives.
1. “Ron came to the vet clinic as a stray. After a few weeks, he started seeing patients and keeping them warm while they were asleep.”
2. “Pippa the dog collects the mail for her owners.”
3. “My dad (on the right) fixing my car with a little helper.”
4. “My brother and his ex assistance dog.”
“Before we got the dog he was terrified of dogs but now they’re his favorite and the dog is his best friend.”
5. “This big brother helps his baby sister use the doggie door. He stands there and lets the baby go through his legs!”
6. “My little helpers.”
7. “I found this good girl at the grocery store, just trying to help her mom bag the groceries.”
8. The joy of having a turkey accept your hug.
9. “I cooked my wife and cat a special Sunday breakfast.”
10. “Nurse Bailey is on duty and takes her job very seriously.”
11. “My cat Wally hanging out with my turtle Pebbles. Pebbles is laying on Wally’s tail.”
12. “The incredible nursing cat lives at the animal shelter and keeps other sick animals company.”
13. “Just a goat being happy to have a passenger.”
14. The best laundry assistant.
15. “Our chihuahua recently had surgery. Our other dog Frankie loves him and is sleeping on the ground now too for moral support.”
16. “I’m an Amazon delivery driver and was greeted by this today.”
17. “We don’t have a dog, and I think my daughter is trying to tell me something.”
18. “I was locked from the outside and my cat came to support me.”
How does your pet support or help you? What habits does your pet have that make your heart melt?
Got some cool photos or stories and want to be featured on Bright Side? Send them all right HERE and right now. Meanwhile, we’re waiting!