21 Baby Animals Who Know How to Make Us Go “Aww”
If you realize you just spent 30 minutes looking at pictures of baby animals, you should know it’s normal. We’re drawn to precious creatures so much that just by looking at them, our brain releases dopamine, the same chemical you produce when you fall in love. You could say it’s a bit addictive. So let us feed your addiction to beauty.
Our team at Bright Side has created this compilation for you. Sit back and get your heart warmed by these pictures of Mother Nature’s little ones.
1. Say hello to your new dream pet.
2. As if squirrels weren’t sweet enough, this is a baby squirrel.
3. You definitely said “aww” with this one.
4. Our hearts just melted.
5. Probably the tiniest chicken you’ll ever see.
6. No bananas? What!
7. In case you were wondering what a baby octopus looks like...
8. You’ll melt after you see this baby sloth.
9. OMG! And what did you say?
10. Hello to you too!
11. A mini polar bear, who would ever be scared of this guy?
12. Stop mom, you’re embarrassing me...
13. We have a finalist.
14. They look like they’re having fun.
15. “Did you bring my favorite snack?”
16. This is one pampered kitten.
17. Do you need a dummy?
18. Where can I find one of these to love immediately.
19. We found Mary’s lamb!
20. Look at how small this baby hippo is. Definitely an “aww” there.
21. Love between sisters
Would you be willing to take one of these cuties home? Maybe the piggy? Tell us which one in the comments below!