What Life Is Like When There’s a Cat in the House (20+ Pics)
Cats. These fluffy weirdos will never let us get bored. They’ll occupy your bathroom sink and give you no chance to ever use it again. They’ll sleep on a cardboard box instead of the fancy cat bed you’ve just bought them. And they’ll surely give you that judgy look when you’re speaking too loud while they’re watching their fave TV series. If you recognize your life in these lines, we bet your kitty is just as capricious as the heroes of this article.
Here at Bright Side we couldn’t stop laughing at the lovely heroes of our compilation, and we hope they’ll bring smiles on your faces too!
1. Who could that be? Oh, sure...
2. “This is our cat Mars. He likes watching Netflix with us. He also likes to remind us to stay quiet.”
3. “I have to use a decoy book when I read because of this jerk.”
4. He’s not an indoor cat obviously...
5. “We brought home a puppy and someone is not amused.”
6. “The vet is so scary!”
7. “Got my cat a bed for Christmas.”
8. “My cat needs a drink and the remote.”
9. “I don’t think my adopted cat had ever seen carpet before. She laid like this for about 30 minutes.”
10. “My cat trying to pass as human.”
11. “So glad I bought my cat that window hammock.”
12. We all know a cat who sleeps like this.
13. Cat logic
14. Someone help! My cat’s broken!
15. When you didn’t expect yourself to look that stunning:
16. Sometimes you just need to look at things from a different angle.
17. Before and after she was told she’s a good girl. Cat version...
18. “My cat loves sitting in pants so while I don’t have anything to do, I wear an extra pair of pants to let him sit with me.”
19. “My cat keeps trying to steal the feather duster, luckily he never gets that far...”
20. “Our cat is obsessed with blanket forts, so we made him this. He has wares, if you have coin.”
21. “My cat has separation anxiety and keeps opening the curtains to see if I’m still in the same room as him.”
22. “If they don’t go out at sunset to watch the birdies roost every day, I never hear the end of it!”
23. It’s never my turn to use the sink...
Do you have a cat? Can you share a photo of your lovely kitty doing some funny things? We can’t wait to see your pics in the comments!
Preview photo credit Heart-Bubbles / Reddit