15 Photos Full of “Wow” That the World Has Been Hiding From Us
You don’t actually need to find treasure to feel lucky. Sometimes it’s enough to discover some of the “secrets” that this world has camouflaged, waiting for a sharpened view to reveal itself. Medieval ruins under a school’s gym hall or an X-ray of a pregnant dog are just a taste of the world’s many hidden wonders.
It may be hard to believe that rectangular icebergs actually exist, but here at Bright Side, we’re determined to show you that this and other unexpected things can happen.
1. An X-ray of a pregnant dog
2. A couple discovered an old bathtub underneath their living room.
3. When you decide to renovate at home...
4. Could it be a rectangular iceberg?
5. “Discovered a mosaic that served as a living room floor of a villa some 1,700 years ago.”
6. A perfectly shaped dinosaur footprint
7. A German, sixteenth-century ring that unfolds into an astronomical sphere
8. Dental crowns don’t reflect under a UV light like the rest of your teeth.
9. Inside the huge Pulpí Geode in Spain
10. This pine wood has an arrow pointing to what was the center of the tree.
11. These medieval ruins that were randomly found underneath a school’s gym hall
12. The art found in this Argentina cave dates from 13,000 to 9,000 years ago.
13. An artist found the heads of a lion, an ape, and a buffalo after turning the Mona Lisa on its side.
14. These fluffy balls are actually okenite minerals.
15. This ultraviolet photograph shows flowers as a honeybee sees them.
Have you discovered anything that left you with your mouth hanging open? We’d love to read about it in the comments.