15 Times Things Turned Out to Have a Hidden Side to Them
Life is much more interesting when even the most ordinary of things can keep you on your tiptoes. Everything can have hidden depth: like a squash looking like a duck, a secret staircase inside a table, or a grocery store-turned-library. So good luck figuring out whether you’re looking at a hyper-realistic statue or a real guy, or why your glasses suddenly glow green in the dark.
Bright Side loves when the universe keeps us guessing, so we found a few things with rich, secret uses for you to explore.
1. “My dining room table houses a secret spiral staircase.”
2. “This is not a middle-aged guy tired from traveling — it’s a bronze sculpture in an airport.”
3. “The stoplights in the town I’m at in Iceland are heart-shaped.”
4. A tattoo under a macro lens
5. “My grandparents have a fish pond in their living room.”
6. “My cat’s food bowl looks like a lion.”
7. A cheerful tortoise skeleton
8. “This cat hair was found while cleaning an old keyboard.”
9. “This lobster in a bucket looks like a gigantic monster on a metallic planet, and the waterdrops look like stars.”
10. “This mailbox is a mini-replica of its owner’s house.”
11. “The original 1900s key to my property and the present-day key”
12. “This squash looks like a sleeping duck.”
13. “My uranium glass collection under a black light”
14. “My local library moved into an old grocery store.”
15. “This roof in Romania looks like Jabba the Hutt.”
What things with unexpected sides to them have you encountered?
Preview photo credit eisenbergw / reddit
Bright Side/Curiosities/15 Times Things Turned Out to Have a Hidden Side to Them
Share This Article