16 Photos That Prove Sometimes We Need to Look at Things Closely
In our day-to-day lives, as we tend to pass through things without taking much notice, we might get the impression that we’re living the same day over and over again. If you start paying close attention to your surroundings, you’ll get to see how much of the world is hidden from our sight. And you might even surprise yourself in a good, a bad, or a weird way, but nevertheless, you’ll always see something new.
1. “My husband‘s salad was so fresh — it was alive...”
2. “My husband has a heart-shaped vein on his bicep.”
3. “A perfect-sized plastic ball has fit itself into my headphone jack and I’m unable to use it...”
4. “My Kit-Kat has no wafer.”
5. “My wife puts the empty pistachio shells back in the bag.”
6. These fruit flies are everywhere.
7. “My bathtub faucet doesn’t line up with the handle.”
8. “This extra value sized soap bottle doesn’t let you reach the extra value.”
9. “The terminal lights look like Minecraft clouds.”
10. “My gloves are made of 100% unknown fibre.”
11. “This toilet guy is wearing a snazzy sweater.”
12. “This picnic table had a doorknob installed.”
13. “My neighbor’s porch has an animal paw print on the face of a brick.”
14. “There’s a chair hidden in this tree.”
15. “Leopard Crab shell I just found at Wrightsville Beach, in North Carolina”
16. “Found a Black Widow stowaway in my grapes.”
Have you ever found something unexpected after observing things for a while? What was it? We would like to know in the comments.