17 Before and After Pics That Show the Magical Power of Cleaning
There are many reasons why a person may be messy. Sometimes it is due to lack of time and attention to detail, but sometimes a messy room can be linked to depression, because those who suffer from it experience major fatigue when trying to perform certain tasks, like cleaning. In any case, some people out there that were left with a huge mess in their homes stood up to the challenge. They used some elbow grease and finally cleaned or got rid of those old things that were just taking up extra space at home. Suddenly, their life did a 180, and they were able to see a new reality.
Bright Side knows that many of us are way too busy to think about cleaning and tidying up our places. That’s exactly why we thought it was important to make a compilation of pictures showing the before and after of people who succeeded in this seemingly impossible task, to provide some motivation. Let’s get to it, people!
1. “Moved into an apartment with a neglected shower drain... Really happy with the before and after!!”
2. “Someone on Reddit recommended Iron Out for a hard water stained dishwasher in our new rental, one cycle and the results are amazing.”
3. “I couldn’t handle how gross my sister’s tea kettle was from stove spatters. Some Bar Keepers Friend and a little elbow grease did the job!”
4. “After 2 years of living here, I finally have a living room!”
5. “Citrus cleaner, cloths, scrubber, water vacuum, and hot water got the job done.”
6. " Bar Keepers Friend and elbow grease 💪"
7. “Before and after organizing refrigeration control wires”
8. “Cleanup of the laundry room”
9. “My significant other and I spent the weekend power washing.”
10. “Shed revamp”
11. “Spring cleaning — Power washing edition. Mildew — it’s a Florida thing.”
12. A cleaning session for your computer’s CPU is always important.
13. “Here was my room, it looked roughly like this for a few weeks. I decided to pull myself together. A day and a half later, this is the final product, though there is a portion of my room you can’t see, I think it is still satisfying.”
14. “I got out of my funk and began cleaning my kitchen... Finally.”
15. “This might be the best before and after photo I’ve ever taken. Cleaning the garage...”
16. “I can’t believe I was able to push myself to do this. I am sooo relieved.”
17. “I cleaned my way out of my depression nest so I could start the new year on a better (and cleaner) note. Here’s to 2021!”
Which of these transformations did you like the most? What cleaning and tidying up methods do you use at home? Do you have a picture that might motivate the rest of us to clean our rooms/homes?