17 Quick-Witted People Who Would Gladly Accept Any Life Challenge
Some people were simply born with a creativity gene, and we bet you know them too. No matter where they are or what they do, they never turn off the inventive mode in their heads and solve the most boring, everyday problems in the most non-trivial ways. And the best part of it all — they never forget to have a sense of humor.
Here at Bright Side, we’ve found 17 pics that prove anything is possible if you have some wit and humor in your back pocket.
1. “My daughter’s job only allows black pants and no rips. Her normal pair was still in the washer so she hacked it.”
2. “My daughter turned 19 the other day. We had to use the candles we had on hand.”
3. Thanks to a cat treat and a clip, your cat will look straight into the camera.
4. “The cheapest way to fix the bump on your car”
5. “Mom was worried somebody would step on the cat, so she put cones around him.”
6. “Today, one of my students renamed himself ’reconecting...’ on our Zoom call to avoid participating in our lesson.”
7. “My grandma’s technique for cooking with hot oil”
8. “My girlfriend created a faux-lap so our puppy has a place to sit at all times.”
9. “Came across a 10-year-old photo that had both my brother’s ex-wife and my ex in it, so I ’fixed’ it.”
10. “Tired of the kids losing the remotes...”
11. When a coworker leaves and has a birthday on the same day, and you need to respond respectively"
12. “Food isn’t allowed in the living room. His tablet isn’t allowed in the kitchen. He beat the system. I quit.”
13. “My neighbor cut holes in his gate so his dog could see out.”
14. “Yesterday was my birthday, so I decided to throw a birthday party for myself, with myself.”
15. “My mom asked for some recent pictures of us for her new house. Naturally, I delivered.”
16. “My friend’s kid asked for a 3DS for his birthday...”
17. When you keep forgetting your lunch:
When was the last time your wit and sense of humor helped you tackle an everyday problem?