20 Designer Fails We Can’t Believe Someone Actually Approved
Have you noticed that some designers do their jobs and follow through with a specific task without really thinking about it? Very often, they don’t even use any common sense or logic! For example, a client asks them to make a girl’s smile bigger. So, the designers just do what they were asked to and create masterpieces, like number 19 in this article.
We at Bright Side just can’t believe that nobody noticed these fails and that they actually went to print! Well, at least they improved the mood of some people online.
1. Such a flexible girl!
2. Why is there a road and clouds on the roof of the bus? Also, the driver seems a little off balance.
3. One of these toys has its mouth above its nose and the other one has its tongue on its chin.
4. This case is not inside out. The handles stop the zippers from closing all the way.
5. Why is she putting butter on her hand?
6. “Who thought that silver text on yellow packaging was a good idea? I guess it’s a mystery serum!”
7. This is not how bows work.
8. Somehow Spider-Man is able to keep a hot drink in his cup while upside down.
9. A measuring scale — but on a non-transparent bottle
10. “My hammock says it’s made for 1 person but it has a picture of 2.”
11. “I was shopping for a ceiling fan and found this giant beauty.”
12. “We’ll whiten ALL your teeth.”
13. “Graphic design is my passion.”
14. This is a case where designers don’t care about proportions. Look at the tiny pots and the giant berries.
15. Menu at a Thai restaurant
16. This is a weird name for a pizza place
17. Ah yes, through the power of dark magic, this waffle maker can somehow produce a pumpkin pattern.
18. “Is it a duck, a stork, or a turkey? Answer: Yes.”
19. “Yes, now it looks amazing. It’s OK to print.”
20. We wonder what music he’s listening to.
Have you ever seen design failures like these? Tell us about them in the comment section below!