20 Hilarious Times Your Order Failed to Deliver
Buying online saves us a lot of time and makes shopping itself easier. However, we need to read the fine print when ordering things, because we might be surprised and receive something completely unexpected. To avoid these situations, we always recommend checking the feedback before buying.
If you've been mislead into buying something that didn't end up looking like what you originally ordered, look at it from a different angle, it's good for a laugh and could make your day brighter.
We at Bright Side found 20 of the most amusing order fails that came from online shopping or misleading advertisements. Enjoy and know you're not alone!
1. He just grew a little on the way to the customer.
2. Makes me laugh everytime I look at it.
3. Broken sprinkler, broken-hearted child.
4. The first attempt is always tricky.
5. Think my wife is ready for Master Chef.
6. Bought a rug for my mom and realized the importance of checking the size before buying.
7. If you're trying to stay on a diet, this might be for you.
8. It was too small, even by cat standards.
9. Have you ever dreamed of being the Little Mermaid?
10. McDonald's got pretty close to their picture.
11. Which skill sets a good photographer apart from others? Perspective.
12. Is this what fashion looks like nowadays?
13. I just wanted an Elsa cake...
14. My "Cookies and Cream Stuffed" French toast from iHop.
15. Maybe McDonalds doesn't like me.
16. I knew I was taking a gamble ordering from Wish. But I couldn't stop laughing when my blanket finally arrived!
17. Looked really delicious on the menu.
18. My friend had a really bad week, so I sent her some flowers. This is what the florist delivered. Googly eyes nailed it!
19. My wife’s felting project.
20. Ordered a birthday cake for my niece.
Do you like online shopping? Share in the comments the failed orders you've experienced!