20+ People Who Shared Their Progress and Proved We Could Win Over the World If We Tried
Some say it takes 10,000 hours to master a skill. But it looks like some people need way less time. The hardest part is finding your passion, the rest is just you doing what you love, keeping the rest of the world in awe.
Here at Bright Side, we’re in shock about what people are capable of when they put their minds to it. See for yourself.
1. “I like to draw an eyeball every few years to mark my progress, this year I’m really proud.” Both are drawings.
2. It all starts somewhere.
3. 34 months of progress. She now looks like a totally different person.
4. “The first one was done a year ago, so I decided to ‘fix’ it to show how much I’ve learned in one year.”
5. “Progress of my drawing over 5 years”
6. “My horse art from age 12 to age 30”
7. “This is a visual of my progress in becoming a happier and healthier person with the help of therapy and the proper medication.”
8. “I did all of this in one year!”
9. “Converted the last owner’s kid’s playroom into my library & record room. Proud of the progress over one year.”
10. “After fixing failure after failure, this is one year of progress doing a hobby that means the world to me.”
11. “I find it interesting how my skills and art style have changed in one year.”
12. “I’ve been training myself to draw photo-realistically for a little while now. Here’s my best sampling from each year of progress.”
13. “15 months difference. I had been feeling bad about my stagnant progress lately, but this before and after showed me how far I’ve come.”
14. “My art progress in needle felting”
15. “I started doing astrophotography from my backyard one year ago, and this is my progress!”
16. “My drawings at the age of 12 vs 16”
17. This is a person’s progress after completing just one art lesson.
18. “Been mewing for 5-6 months, here’s my jawline progress.”
19. “4 years since I started my journey. I’m so proud of myself!”
20. This is someone’s progress in 3D modeling.
21. “My art improvement from age 12 to 14”
22. “This is my 2 years of art improvement.”
23. If you want to succeed, just keep trying.
Have you improved your skills in something recently? Please show us your before and after pictures in the comments.