20 Perfect Coincidences That You Couldn’t Make Up If You Tried
Sometimes, life has such amazing coincidences for us that you just can’t make them up. For example, when your clothes are exactly the same as your couch, or when you find 2 very similar rocks in very different places, at very different times. We want to share these stories with as many people as possible. This is what the people from this article did.
1. “Sky color matches up with the local supermarket.”
2. “I sold my sofa online. A guy came, bought it, put it into his minicar, and drove away. He sent me this photo later.”
3. “My lighter is very similar to my rug...”
4. “Someone at my gym has the same, ugly padlock as I have (just in small).”
5. “My dogs laying in the exact same position.”
6. “Was watching Stranger Things and saw an exact match of my handmade crochet blanket (a gift from 10 years ago).”
7. “The wrapping paper matched up nicely on the seam for the book I bought my girlfriend.”
8. “Couldn’t find my bathroom mat for a while.”
9. This credit card matches this bag of chips.
10. “My girlfriend’s shirt matched the restaurant’s upholstery.”
11. The way this car and tree fit together.
12. “Found the left stone years ago at a beach and the right stone today in a forest.”
13. “My nail polish matches my daughter’s glasses case almost perfectly.”
14. “My dog who is a mixed breed looks almost identical to this dog on a food bag.”
15. “This birthday card I found matches my shoes.”
16. “This trash can I did not measure for fits perfectly in my apartment’s tiny breakfast bar gap.”
17. “The lady on my flight wore her camouflage shoes.”
18. “Both my son and I had a mole appear in the same place on our left hands.”
19. “Someone parked my car next to my car.”
20. “I’ve worn this ring for years (the one on my finger), after it was given to me by my mom. Today, I found the EXACT same ring.”
“All the writing on the inside is also the EXACT same. I talked to my mom, and confirmed that there was only ever ONE ring. She gifted it to me because she inherited it from my great-grandmother when she passed.
It has been confirmed with my family that there has always been just one ring. There was just one ring, nor did they have the financial means to get a custom-made duplicate. I found this ring in a box of my rings that I go through regularly and have never seen it there before. It’s really creepy.”
What amazing coincidences have you seen in your life?