20 Photos That Can Give Your Inner Perfectionist Goosebumps
If you’ve ever tried to put all your stuff in perfect order, you know how satisfying it is to look at the results. Although it doesn’t last for long, it’s always a pleasure to see such things. So get your eyes ready because you’re about to see some more examples of perfect order, mesmerizing symmetry, and matching colors.
Bright Side hopes that these 20 photos will satisfy any perfectionist’s soul.
20. “My plate broke in almost even pieces.”
19. “The coffee I made today”
18. “I bought some suspiciously perfect bananas.”
17. “I spotted a whale in the sky yesterday.”
16. These flowers are almost too vibrant to be real.
15. This ice cream looks like a dream.
14. “I won’t be able to recreate this ever again.”
13. “My cat made an almost perfect circle.”
12. “My mom organized all her threads by color.”
11. A flawless bun
10. “I installed LED lights to our stairs.”
9. “My bundt cake came out perfectly.”
8. A scoop of peanut butter
7. “My dad created the blueberry cycle.”
6. “My wife peeled a boiled egg and it split like this.”
5. Amazingly well-stacked carrots on a pickup
4. “This tiny ceiling tile at my house”
3. “This purely golden bee landed on my car today.”
2. The perfect symmetry
1. These bunches of grapes are growing into a bunch of grapes.
Have you ever come across any examples of pure perfection? We’d love to see them in the comments!
Preview photo credit vintage_pal / reddit, paigebennettblack / reddit
Bright Side/Curiosities/20 Photos That Can Give Your Inner Perfectionist Goosebumps
Share This Article