20+ Pics That Can Warm Your Heart Like a Cozy Pair of Socks
Studies show that there are, in fact, 27 emotions. Among these, joy is the one emotion we like to bring to the world. Sometimes things get hard, and when this happens, we need every bit of joy we can get. And every time you need a pick-me-up, this compilation is just that.
These pictures just made our day here at Bright Side, and we couldn’t help but want to share them with you.
1. “This is supposed to be a fish shaped basket but it is hard to tell with my orange goober in it.”
2. “3 years ago today, after losing 6 babies, I got my lucky #7!”
3. Never seen someone so happy eating apples.
4. The most surprising hike
- The notes read: I hope she will marry me because I’m going to ask her soon. Very soon.
5. “Luna is getting a human.”
6. “People were leaving these in the parking lot of the hospital that my mom works at.”
8. “The kid and cat are in awe of snow.”
9. “My 84-year-old grandmother apologized for having to wear her nightgown in front of us.”
“I said it was no problem, so she immediately offered me one.”
10. “My wife made a half cake for my daughter’s half birthday.”
11. “Favorite pic of Strider and Smulder taken the day my daughter came home”
12. “How cool, my nana is 80 years young and my rescued pup is 4 years old and they are the best of friends.”
13. “Meet Biscuits and ’his’ 4 kids. He showed up one day with 4 kittens and I kept them. He acts just like a mama cat.”
14. The flower is a nice touch.
15. “Toe fluff is for dippin’.”
16. “The jacket is a bit big for her, but she seems to like it anyway.”
17. “I had a guy come dressed as Santa to take photos with my baby.”
18. “This old man can play a mean game. He’s good at playing the classic ’woe is me, I’m a defenseless old man’ angle before destroying his opponents.”
19. “This is my shower frog! I didn’t have the heart to put him outside because it got cold, but now I like him too much to get rid of him.”
20. “Just so happy to be here with you.”
21. “Kisses to make her feel better.”
Have you taken any wholesome pictures? We’d be glad to see more uplifting pics in the comments!