20 Rare Images That Will Change Your View on Life
Our idea of different things does not always correspond with reality, and this actually makes our world an even better place. That’s because there’s always so much more to learn about the world, like micro and macro things surrounding us, perfect symmetry created by nature, and astonishing human inventions.
We at Bright Side are on a never-ending search for new things to discover and share with our readers.
1. A baby snake compared to an adult snake of the same species
2. Grains of salt under an electron microscope
3. Microbes left behind from the handprint of an 8-year-old boy after playing outside
4. This is what an empty boeing 787 looks like.
5. “I stayed up until 4 a.m. to capture this: an HDR waning moon!”
6. A picture of a gorgeous smoky amethyst fresh out of the earth in Georgia
7. “My whole family tree dating back to the 1600s”
8. “Found these beautiful colors hiding inside a piece of wood.”
9. Sunflowers are actually made up of hundreds of smaller flowers in near-perfect symmetry.
10. This is what olive oil looks like right after it’s squashed from olives.
11. This cold-weather phenomenon in Fairbanks, Alaska
12. “Forgot about some spaghetti with mushrooms in the microwave for a week. Now it’s a fluffy ball of mold.”
13. This diaper packaging in Sweden has a father on the front.
14. The world’s largest dragline bucket — it can move 650,000 lb per scoop!
15. A drawing inside a zucchini
16. “This book I bought on Amazon was printed yesterday.”
17. What the night sky would look like if our eyes detected all the stars a telescope can.
18. Beaver’s chew marks on a tree
19. Someone cut these posters, revealing how many layers of them there are.
20. “My mom has a Mark Twain novel written under his real name.”
What’s the most surprising thing you’ve ever discovered?