20 Reddit Users Shared Photos of Some Strange Things They’ve Seen
Many online users don’t miss out on a chance to photograph any unusual encounters that catch their eye and often evoke a loud, “Are you kidding me?!” Some have seen a restaurant replace its chairs with toilet seats or witnessed how their house was left a mess after their dog’s haircut. Others have rolled up on bizarre obsessions with a particular color and noticed how cheap people can get when trying to save money by moving a sofa in the trunk of their car, instead of renting a van.
Bright Side found a lot of people who made us say, “You must be joking!” with their eccentric behavior.
1. “The sushi in this restaurant is delicious.”
2. So, where are we going again?
3. The good news is that it works.
4. Made to help you run faster
5. Mind if I ask what your favorite color is?
6. One sock and one shoe at the same time
7. “We didn’t have a tree in the office so we got creative.”
8. It looks like she’s into daisies.
9. 100% Ecological. Doesn’t need to be watered.
10. What’s the worst that could happen?
11. “Go in the woods in style.”
12. How a pet can look after a wild New Year’s Eve
13. You always need to be extra careful.
14. What kind of monster opened this can of Pringles?
15. One day you buy a record and the next day it melts...
16. “My mom cut my dog’s hair.”
17. “How my package was delivered to me by the delivery guys”
18. Want to go for a ride?
19. Cheesecake. Literally.
20. “Kermit got locked in his car.”
Do you have pictures of scenes or other things that are challenging to explain rationally? Please share them with us in the comments!