20 Times People Found Things Where They Least Expected
We all lose things in plain sight from time to time. And most of the time, it’s entirely impossible to find them. That’s why other people’s experiences may be helpful. They can provide us with vital tips, raise our spirits, and inspire new discoveries, even if all hope is lost.
We at Bright Side have found some hidden places where people or the universe itself may leave us a totally unexpected surprise.
1. “I lost my passport 2 years ago and have been using the same PDF scan as a substitute. This is where I found it today.”
2. “Thought I lost my magnetic charging port for my phone. Looked at my keys...”
3. “The delivery man found a good hiding place today.”
4. “A squirrel decided that this small plant on my porch was the perfect place to hide a peanut. I’m on the fifth floor...”
5. “Somebody put a lot of effort into returning a lost key by making a sign to hold it.”
6. “Someone lost their watermelon.”
7. “Someone lost their hammer.”
8. “I found this huge teddy bear just lying face down in an alleyway when walking to work.”
9. “Found a horseshoe cemented into the sidewalk.”
10. “Found this at the local Walmart.”
11. “Can’t wait to have my conference here! Found this at my school today.”
12. “Found a lost AirPod frozen in the driveway a week after losing it in the heavy snow. Still works.”
13. “Found a tiny crab in my oyster.”
14. “There was a golf ball inside of a sidewalk in my golfing town, I guess they were lazy?”
15. “Found a pair of glasses ingrained in a tree while cutting wood.”
16. “I found an Angry Birds pig behind my heater from the previous owner.”
17. “Out for a walk and found this bucket screwed to a tree.”
18. “Went on a walk and found a door in the base of the tree.”
19. “Bought my house and found this hidden safe when removing an old stove that was left here.”
20. “Winnie the Pooh in some brickwork at my house”
Have you ever found something truly unexpected? What was your most funny discovery of all time? Please share your stories in the comments below.