11 of the Highest-Paid Actors in Hollywood, and the Movies That Earned Them a Lot of Money
Movie stars can earn millions of dollars, with A-list actors collecting between $15 and $20 million. However, some talented artists make more than that in one single movie. We’ve compiled a list of the most popular actors, their highest paychecks, and the films that earned them that much.
11. Tom Hanks earned $60 million for Forrest Gump.
10. Harrison Ford earned $65 million for Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull.
9. Johnny Depp made $68 million for Alice in Wonderland.
8. Sandra Bullock earned $70 million for Gravity.
7. Ryan Reynolds earned $71.5 million for Free Guy.
6. Robert Downey Jr. earned $75 million for Iron Man 3.
5. Tom Cruise earned $75 million for Mission: Impossible — Ghost Protocol.
4. Keanu Reeves earned $83.3 million per movie in The Matrix trilogy.
3. Will Smith earned $100 million for Men in Black 3.
2. Daniel Craig earned $100 million for the Knives Out sequels.
1. Tom Cruise earned $100 million for Top Gun: Maverick.
How many movies on the list have you watched? Which one was your favorite?
Bright Side/Films/11 of the Highest-Paid Actors in Hollywood, and the Movies That Earned Them a Lot of Money
Share This Article