The Game of Thrones Cast Reveals What Life Is Really Like Behind the Scenes
It is almost impossible to imagine that Cersei and Tyrion are good friends in real life and have to avoid eye contact in order to not laugh during filming, that the ever glorious Queen Daenerys Targaryen is hilariously silly, or that arrogant Joffrey is the sweetest soul. 2 completely different worlds exist on different sides of the camera, and it is nearly impossible to imagine that one of them is just a creation. However, the reality is way more fun than everything that is going on in the series, so we want to give a huge thanks to the cast who are sharing their memories with us.
Since the iconic series has started to come to an end, Bright Side has collected a list of hilarious photos that let us take a glance at what was happening on the other side of the camera.
1. Here’s the happy Bran we all know and love!
2. You now love them more, don’t you?
3. “Red Woman Reality”
4. That’s what we call Lannister goals.
5. The Night’s Watch routine
6. Red Woman on a break
7. We guess they’re alright now.
8. There are becoming too many Targaryens...
9. Daenerys Stormborn, First of Her Name, and her baby Drogon
10. “If he’d only bend the bloody knee there’ll be no problems.....”
11. The Dragon Queen in all her royal glory
12. Winter has come to King’s Landing.
13. The reunited Stark sisters are ready to end every Littlefinger in Westeros.
14. Looks like Myrcella really did have a great time in Dorne.
15. While everyone is fighting the White Walkers, Cersei in King’s Landing be like...
16. Now we know that Lena Headey is the complete opposite of Cersei.
17. Hold the rock.
18. And the whole world will wait, it’s Gemma’s sports break.
19. “Look, I recorded for you how the septa exploded.”
20. The cast seems to fangirl the Septa.
21. HBO: We only have 6 episodes in season 8, but they’re longer.
22. Sophie Turner aka Sansa taking a nap on set
23. When you’re the birthday boy but you’re also filming Game of Thrones:
24. The dragon Queen and her squad when they’re done with business and no one sees them:
25. Daddy-daughter vacation
26. The most iconic cast ever, with no doubts!
BONUS: Aegon Targaryen decided he’s a dragon too.
Are you a Game of Thrones fan? Who is your favorite character and cast member? Let’s discuss it in the comments.