We’ve Found 10 More “Game of Thrones” Bloopers That Are Just As Ridiculous As the Starbucks Cup
Just one episode of a TV series is the result of hundreds of hours of work and dozens of takes. For example, the famous Battle of Winterfell in the 8th season of Game of Thrones took 55 nights to shoot. When the scale is this big, it is not surprising that the production team makes mistakes from time to time.
We at Bright Side watched every season of our favorite show again and discovered the bloopers that the creators themselves missed.
1. This Valyrian steel sword is actually made of rubber.
2. Nice water supply system in this ancient city.
3. One of the slave soldiers of the Unsullied army is actually a married man.
4. Theon Greyjoy’s chopped little finger can grow back in the next scene.
5. When Melisandre takes off her necklace, she becomes old. But not every time.
6. Stannis Baratheon never appears on the battlefield without a laptop charger.
Aside from a laptop charger, this may be a device for recording and transmitting sound on the set. Another version is that it’s part of a heating device for the costume of the actor.
7. Where did Sam Tarley, the brother of The Night’s Watch get his winter coat?
8. One of Cersei’s guards is having a hard time with his sword.
Watch the guard in the right bottom corner.
9. Jaime Lannister is holding a coffee cup during the wedding of his niece.
10. Daenerys Targaryen is drinking Starbucks coffee.
Bonus: What Daenerys’s name would look like on a Starbucks cup
Did you notice these bloopers when you were watching the show?