10+ Celebrities That Have Favorite Pieces of Clothes They Totally Wear Out
In order to remain trendy, you have to change your wardrobe regularly, and also not wear the same outfit too many times. Of course, it’s probably hard for an ordinary person to follow this rule, but celebrities are different. They have a wide range of clothes, shoes, and different accessories to choose from, but even they have pieces that they really love.
The Bright Side team has chosen the stars who refuse to blindly follow fashion trends. And at the end of the article, there is a small bonus: someone who hasn’t changed their hairstyle in 9 years, and now it’s their thing.
1. In recent years, Natalie Portman is always carrying a version of her favorite Dior bag — only the straps change.
2. Victoria Beckham almost never appears in public without the glasses that have become her thing.
3. Kristen Stewart has a favorite thing — a lock-shaped pendant. Her stylist says that it was specially made for her by designer Jillian Dempsey
4. There are stories about Anna Wintour’s Manolo Blahnik shoes. It was Manolo Blahnik himself who created this model for the Vogue editor in 1994 using a mold of her feet.
This is how they looked in 1998.
Over time, there have been some stylistic changes. Of course, Anna Wintour has more than one pair of shoes, but her loyalty to this model is still impressive.
5. Alessandra Ambrosio has a thing for crescent-moon-shaped pendants.
6. Miley Cyrus’s belt buckle looks good with both casual outfits and with something more special.
7. Helena Bonham Carter is passionate about corsets and vintage clothing. This one is definitely one of her favorites
8. Selena Gomez almost always wears round or crescent-moon earrings. She has appeared wearing them in public several times.
9. Drew Barrymore has favorite glasses that she wears both when she walks with her child and when she appears at public events.
10. When Suri, Katie Holmes’s daughter, was young, her mother used to wear a pendant from Jennifer Meyer Jewelry with the letter S engraved on it.
11. Eva Mendes also loves wearing the same earrings several times — for example, this pair from Amrapali that look like a flower.
12. In her everyday life, Sarah Jessica Parker prefers very simple bags.
Bonus: While some celebrities are passionate about clothes, Ariana Grande’s ponytail has become her special thing.
Do you have clothes that you are not ready to throw away, even though it’s time? Show us photos in the comment section below!