15 Beauty Queens Show Their Bare Faces, and They Still Look as Glamorous as Always
While media continues to define the context of beauty on the basis of being flawless through retouches and enhancements, the #nomakeup revolution is a rising movement. Here are some portraits of gorgeous beauty queens who have stripped their faces of all cosmetic layers, leaving nothing but breathtakingly bare looks.
We at Bright Side believe that just like art, beauty exists in all forms. Whether made up or stripped down, these women show us that confidence and self-belief are what make them stand out.
1. Madison Anderson Berrios, Miss Puerto Rico 2019
2. Jennifer Paweensuda Saetan-Drouin, Miss Universe Thailand 2019
3. Clémence Botino, Miss France 2020
4. Vanessa Ponce de León, Miss World Mexico 2018
5. Cheslie Kyrst, JD, MBA, Miss USA 2019
6. Stephanie Del Valle Diaz, Miss World Puerto Rico 2016
7. Paulina Vega Dieppa, Miss Universe Colombia 2014
8. Agbani Darego, MFR, Miss World Nigeria 2001
9. Olga Bulawa, Miss Poland 2019
10. Manushi Chhillar, Miss World India 2016
11. Dayana Mendoza, Miss Universe Venezuela 2008
12. Yuumi Kato, Miss Japan 2018
13. Mireia Lalaguna, Miss World Spain 2015
14. Toni-Ann Singh, Miss World Jamaica 2019
15. Catriona Gray, Miss Universe Philippines 2018
Do you think these beauty queens are more beautiful with or without their makeup? From your viewpoint, what is the greatest characteristic of beauty?