15 Celebs Who Brought Back Hairdos From the ’80s and ’90s Like It Was Yesterday
You might’ve noticed that your social media feed looks more colorful and vibrant than ever. This is happening because ’80s and ’90s fashion is making a comeback and it’s here to stay. What would be a better way to follow the craze than putting your hair up in a scrunchie or giving your hair a boyish cut or why not — for the daring ones — rocking a mullet? Todays’ celebs have brought back the most representative hairstyle trends of the ’80s and ’90s, and we can’t get enough.
Here at Bright Side, we found these hairstyles that made a comeback through today’s most admired celebrities and wanted to share them with you.
1. Cyndi Lauper / Billie Eilish
2. Jennifer Aniston / Rachel McAdams
3. Winona Ryder / Halle Berry
4. Gwen Stefani / Rihanna
5. Johnny Depp / Christian Bale
6. Angelina Jolie / Beyoncé
7. Liza Minnelli / Zendaya
8. Paula Abdul / Hailey Bieber
9. Julia Roberts / Lorde
10. Brad Pitt / Chris Hemsworth
11. Madonna / Katy Perry
12. Naomi Campbell / Dua Lipa
13. Drew Barrymore / Emma Stone
14. Cher / Lady Gaga
15. Sinéad O’Connor / Halsey
Which hairstyle is your favorite? Which one will you use as inspiration for your next haircut?