15+ Kids Whose Logic Will Make Your Head Spin
Kids’ logic is peculiar, to say the least. Children can invent the most bizarre connections between things to better understand and navigate the world around them. And kids are often stubborn while pursuing what they want. So, seeing how this logic diverges with “boring, objective reality” will always provide us with comedy gold.
Bright Side collected 19 photos to illustrate the wild world of children, and we invite you to take a look at this weirdness along with us.
1. “Laugh all you want, this watermelon thing is delicious.”
2. “Took my daughter for a hike. She wanted to pack her own gear. This is what she packed.”
3. “I fed my kid real food for the first time.”
4. “My kids couldn’t be more different. Meet Tinkerbell...and Bologna Sandwich.”
5. “My 3-year-old son winning at hide-and-seek”
6. “I came home from work to my purple son, painted by my daughter.”
7. “New baby arrived home yesterday. I told my son not to get too close. This was his solution.”
8. The most reliable way to get out of the house unnoticed
9. This girl cut her hair. She’s feeling it. No regrets.
10. “My son found seashells on his first trip to the beach. I didn’t have the heart to tell him.”
11. “This is what regret looks like.”
12. “He’s convinced he’s thrown his hand away. And the bin won’t give it back because his other hand is holding it closed.”
13. “Let me just smush my face into this window.”
14. “She’s crying because her brother proudly announced the size of a turd he’d made, but flushed it before she could see it.”
15. The best nap spot is the one with 300 balls and the grumpy cat stuffed animal.
16. “I walked out to see my son trying to share a popsicle with his fish.”
17. “Because we dared to sing Happy Birthday...”
18. “Trying to wear their entire wardrobe and quickly finding out it was a bad idea”
19. A kid’s footprint in a ~2000-year-old Roman clay tile
What examples of bizarre “kid logic” do you know of? Share your stories and photos with us!
Preview photo credit mgsickler / reddit
Bright Side/People/15+ Kids Whose Logic Will Make Your Head Spin
Share This Article