19 People Who Accidentally Found Their Exact Look-Alikes
Chances are, at least once in your life, you’ve asked yourself, “Is there someone in the world who looks so much like me that we’d be like 2 peas in a pod?” Well, with approximately 7 billion people in the world, it’s very likely that there is, and science confirms that likelihood. After all, even celebrities, with their exuberance and quirks, have doppelgangers. So, in the interest of reinforcing this theory, some lucky netizens decided to share the most unlikely situations in which they found their identical copy somewhere on the planet.
That said, Bright Side brings you 19 funny — but mostly curious — stories featuring “impersonators” not only of people but also of works of art, historical figures, and even dolls. Feeling a bit skeptical? Check out what we have in store for you.
1. “Found my look-alike, just around 100 years apart.”
2. “Found my double today.”
3. “When you take your daughter to a museum and see her in a painting”
4. But what happens when your double is a doll?
5. Could it be that American presenter Andrew Zimmern knew that he had a doppelgänger?
6. Well, we now have a perfect stunt double for Emma Watson.
7. “My grandma when she was young (left), and me (right)”
8. “My 3-year-old and Chris Pratt — it’s like they’re the same person.”
9. “My brother (left) saw his bass player doppelgänger on the beach in Mexico.”
10. “Found my dad’s doppelgänger on a trip to Jamaica.”
11. “We’re not related, I found him in NYC. It was very freaky...”
12. “My great uncle and me — when genetics transcend generations...”
13. “My mom is my doppelgänger: 2008 (daughter and me) vs 1973 (mom and me)”
14. “When you go to get a flu shot and the pharmacist is your doppelgänger”
15. “Finally met Matthew Perry and told him he looked like me.”
16. “When your friend has the same face as comedian Keith Habersberger”
17. “I can’t even believe it. The server at the restaurant said, ’Hey there’s a guy in the kitchen that looks just like you...can I bring him out?’”
18. “I look like the civil rights activist, Octavius Catto.”
19. “Found my doppelgänger, just not what I hoped for.”
What about you? Do you also think you look like a famous person or someone else?