20 Times Mark Zuckerberg Proved Family Should Come First
People say that regardless of how wealthy, successful, or famous you are, you should never be too busy to spend time with your family. And there are few people busier than Facebook CEO, Mark Zuckerberg, and yet, he’s the perfect example of a person who lives by the rule “family comes first.”
We at Bright Side were really impressed by how Mark balances his family and work life, and here we share 20 posts that prove we can all learn a thing or 2 from Zuckerberg’s devotion to spending time with family.
1. Zuckerberg promised his wife, Priscilla, they’d have a honeymoon every year to celebrate their marriage.
2. They had their first child, in 2015, and Mark couldn’t wait to congratulate Priscilla on her first Mother’s Day.
3. But Zuck also deserves some special alone-time with his baby on Father’s Day too.
4. And here’s Max enjoying some quality time with the family beast.
5. Here is the happy family celebrating Max’s first birthday.
6. The perfect way to spend time with your loved one is by making dumplings, of course.
7. Taking their daughter to the exact place where they had their first date 14 years ago for a nice cup of hot chocolate
8. Spending quality time visiting Aquaworld for Priscilla’s birthday
9. Welcoming their daughter August. Precious moments!
10. Baby cuddles are the best.
11. Zuck capturing a beautiful bonding moment between mother and daughter
12. And he makes sure he is there to guide them every step of the way.
13. Sharing beautiful moments together
14. Taking first steps together
15. Growing together
16. Celebrating “firsts” together
17. Because it is important to cherish every moment.
18. And never forget to have fun along the way.
19. And soon enough, you’ll learn that you are truly blessed.
20. And realize just how incredibly lucky you are.
What do you think of Mark Zuckerberg’s involvement in his family life? Do you agree that he is the perfect role model of a devoted and loving father and husband? Share your thoughts in the comments below.