What 14 Royal Couples Looked Like at the Beginning of Their Journeys Together
Having a relationship is not an easy task, let alone a royal relationship. They require more patience, commitment, and sacrifice. Sometimes it’s not easy to hold onto each other, but some royal couples have managed to stand the test of time and prove that it’s possible to stick together through difficult times.
We at Bright Side admire their commitment, that’s why we decided to look for some of the earliest and latest photos of our favorite royal couples — to see how much they’ve changed over time.
1. Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Philip
2. Prince Charles and Camilla, Countess of Cornwall
3. King George VI and Queen Elizabeth (later Queen Elizabeth, the Queen Mother).
4. Princess Margaret and Lord Snowdown
5. Prince Charles and Princess Diana
6. Princess Anne and Commander Tim Laurence
7. Prince Andrew and Sara, Duchess of York
8. Prince Edward and Sophie, Countess of Wessex
9. Prince Harry and Meghan Markle
10. Peter and Autumn Philips
11. Zara and Mike Tindall
12. Princess Eugenie and Jack Brooksbank
13. Princess Beatrice and Edoardo Mappeli Mozzi
14. Prince William and Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge
Which royal couple hasn’t changed much throughout the years? Let us know in the comments!