What 20+ Favorite TV Show Hosts Looked Like When They Were Young
Now they’re witty, engaged, or even controversial, always dressed up and sometimes wearing makeup, but talk show hosts weren’t always like this. Before they were famous, America’s biggest TV show hosts looked completely different than they do now. Even celebrities like David Letterman, Jay Leno, and Oprah have pictures from their younger years that you might have never seen.
For your enjoyment, Bright Side compiled a series of photo collages below of famous talk show hosts’ now & then.
1. Stephen Colbert — The Late Show with Stephen Colbert
2. David Letterman — Late Show with David Letterman
3. Jon Stewart — The Daily Show
4. Jimmy Kimmel — Jimmy Kimmel Live!
5. Jimmy Fallon — The Tonight Show
6. Conan O’Brien — Conan
7. Craig Ferguson — The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson
8. John Oliver — Last Week Tonight
9. James Corden — The Late Late Show with James Corden
10. Seth Meyers — Late Night with Seth Meyers
11. Phillip Schofield — This Morning
12. Chelsea Handler — Chelsea Lately
13. Larry King — Larry King Live
14. Kelly Ripa — Live with Kelly and Ryan
15. Ryan Seacrest — Live with Kelly and Ryan
16. Oprah Winfrey — The Oprah Winfrey Show
17. Wendy Williams — The Wendy Williams Show
18. Anderson Cooper — Anderson Cooper 360°
19. Katie Couric — 60 Minutes
20. Samantha Bee — Full Frontal with Samantha Bee
21. Ellen DeGeneres — The Ellen DeGeneres Show
22. Jay Leno — The Tonight Show
Who’s your favorite TV show host from the list above? Were you impressed by their transformation? Share your comments below and let’s talk about it!