15 Matchstick Riddles That Will Melt Your Brain
Who’d have ever thought that matchsticks could make you rack your brains? They cater to all tastes, regardless of age. You can solve equations, make houses and glasses, or form figures — take your pick. It’s also fun to watch others solve riddles when you already know the answer.
Bright Side is reminding you to keep a glass of water handy before solving the riddles. It’s gonna get hot.
1. Add 2 matchsticks to correct the equation.
2. Move 2 matchsticks to make 5 squares.
3. Move 2 matchsticks to make 6 triangles inside the star.
4. Move 3 matchsticks to make 4 squares of the same size.
5. Move 3 matchsticks to make 11 squares.
6. Move 6 matchsticks to make 1 house out of 2 glasses.
7. Move 3 matchsticks to make the beetle crawl to the left.
8. Move 2 matchsticks to make 5 equal squares.
9. Add 1 matchstick to correct the equation.
10. Move only 2 matches to make 7 squares.
11. Add 1 matchstick to correct the equation.
12. Move 2 matchsticks to make 3 squares.
13. Move 4 matchsticks to make 8 triangles of different sizes.
14. Remove 3 matchsticks to have only 3 triangles.
15. Move 5 matchsticks to make 4 triangles.
How many have you solved? Was it difficult?
Subscribe to our podcast on Spotify or Apple podcasts to enjoy our best stories and give a real treat to your ears.
Preview photo credit Depositphotos.com
Bright Side/Quizzes/15 Matchstick Riddles That Will Melt Your Brain
Share This Article