10 Must-Have Items That Will Give Your Home the Biggest Wow Factor
Welcome, fellow homebodies! Whether you’re a newly minted homeowner, a seasoned renter, or just looking to spruce up your space, you’ve come to the right place. Here you’ll find everything from the practical (hello, kitchen utensils!) to the freaky (who knew a cow-shaped jug could bring so much joy?) — we’ve got everything covered. So buckle up and get ready for an exciting trip through the world of wow-inducing home items!
1. Now, everyone in your family will love drinking plain water or milk, thanks to this fun cow decanter set with a glass. You can even use it on your bedside table to quench your thirst with a smile.
4.6 out of 5
Adorable!! The size makes for a great way to use cream for coffee or tea, or simply water at your bedside. Not to be confused with the larger version, this is great for a party of one. The cow’s head is small and nestles perfectly into the body. The painted decor is spot on, and the glass is good quality.
I was very impressed with the packaging. It arrived safely packed in Styrofoam with a safety foam sheet between the cup and pitcher to avoid breakage. This item was a gift, but I will definitely order it again for myself. @ Eleni
2. Get comfy with this luxuriously soft faux fur bedspread and pillowcase. It’s perfect for adding comfort and style to your bedroom or living room. You can choose the perfect color from a large selection.
4.5 out of 5
I love how comfy this duvet cover is. It’s super-soft and aesthetically and tactilely pleasing. It’s one of those silky sensations that you’ll find yourself running your hands over repeatedly. I love how it has ties on each corner to anchor the duvet in place, so it doesn’t slide all over the place. @ Tori
3. Make your kitchen look like it’s out of a magazine. You just need these 12 essential kitchen utensils. First, they’re so pretty, and second, they’re made of non-stick and heat-resistant silicone with stainless-steel handles. You can also choose different colors.
4.7 out of 5
This product came nicely packaged. They wash great for the dishwasher, and they cook wonderfully. I do not fear that I’m going to scratch my new pans.
I feel that they’re very sturdy, they’re a great color, and they complement my pots and pans. They seem to be heat-resistant so far. I absolutely love them. @ elizabeth savage
4. Keep beauty products (or even drinks) cool and on hand with this pretty and compact mini fridge. Your cosmetics will be kept fresh for longer and, as a bonus, their chilly temperature will help wake you up in the morning. It holds 4 liters and is also available in other colors.
4.4 out of 5
I’ve been debating whether or not I need a mini fridge. I’m the kind of person who does not spend money unless I classify it as an actual need. With this heat we’ve had, however, I’ve noticed my creams and masks were going bad, and it wasn’t ideal to store them in the food fridge, as it’s kind of cramped already.
So I decided on purchasing this fridge. A bonus is that you can take it in the car with you to keep your drinks cool, and that is awesome.
With that said, it’s small, but it fits all my essentials. I have 4 masks, one moisturizer, an eye cream, 3 serums, and a face roller. I am happy with my purchase. @ Alex A.
5. Who could imagine that it is possible to make something unique and fun out of an ordinary hand towel? Turns out it’s possible, and this kitten hand towel is proof.
4.5 out of 5
This cat has made me and many others smile and laugh on a variety of occasions. It’s easily the best thing I ever got for my kitchen. @ Austin Gehm
6. We believe that there is no home where this elegant vase would not look perfect. It is available in small and large sizes. Put artificial or real flowers in it and just admire.
4.8 out of 5
EXACTLY as pictured! I am absolutely in love with this vase! I use it for decorations and for flowers! If you wanted to store other things as well, it would work!
It came intact, in good packaging to protect it. If you’re thinking about getting it, then you should! @ Lexi Fournier
7. Here’s another way to add elegance to the home instead of the usual framed pictures. This metal decor in the shape of 3 women, in a minimalist style, is easy to hang on the wall and will make any of your rooms feel unique.
4.5 out of 5
They have finished off my hallway. I would have loved for them to be bigger, but they are absolutely stunning.❤️ @ M. Lakey
8. Welcome your guests with love every time they enter your home with this heart-shaped rug for your hallway — it’s a stylish and comfortable way to create a warm and inviting atmosphere. It’s available in different sizes and colors.
4.7 out of 5
It looks good, especially near a gray door, is better than a traditional mat, and is water-resistant as well. Easy to wash with a hard brush. I’ve got 2 of them now. @ The Beast
9. Looking to store small items in a nice but still convenient way? Then this metal shelf will help you. You can use it in any room to hold whatever you want.
4.6 out of 5
I bought one to store my perfumes on in my bedroom, then bought a second because it was so good! @ SuzieQ
10. A neon light is always a good idea if you’d like to add a little creativity to your home. You can choose a favorite from the many available shapes.
4.5 out of 5
This is the cutest little thing ever. Also, the switch is on the top, which makes it super easy to turn on and off — plus it’s actually quite bright! I’d definitely recommend it! @ Claire & Tiff
If you don’t want to limit yourself to just this selection, we can help you quickly move on to other useful product articles:
- Clever Home Items That Already Won the Internet
- If You’re Obsessed With Cool Storage Items, Check Out These Deals
- Perfect Items for Your Bathroom, and All of Them Are on Sale
- Discounted Products That’ll Eliminate Every Single Piece of Dirt in Your Home
- Best-Selling Products Destined to Become Your New Favorites
Bright Side gets commissions for purchases made through the links in this post.