15+ Pics That Reveal the Behind-the-Scenes Secrets of Our Favorite Movies and TV Shows
Many actors have to go through big transformations when they are preparing for a role. And for movies such as Avatar: The Way of Water or Iron Man, wearing makeup and a different outfit is often not enough. This is when special effects and CGI come into play, turning the human form into a water creature or a superhero. Thanks to behind-the-scenes footage and sneak peeks shared by the cast and crew, we can learn more about how movie magic happens on set.
1. This is how the actors from Avatar: The Way of Water filmed the movie.
2. How the iconic hand scenes were filmed for Wednesday
3. Jamie Campbell Power answering a phone call while getting ready on the set of Stranger Things
4. Chadwick Boseman posing with the Rocket Raccoon on the set of Avengers: Endgame
5. Filming an intense scene for Squid Game
6. The cast of Friends having dinner before filming the last episode of the show
7. Taking a break on the set of The Handmaid’s Tale
8. Paddy Considine getting ready to film House of the Dragon
9. Henry Cavill filming Zack Snyder’s Justice League
10. How Mabel Cadena filmed a fight scene for Wakanda Forever
11. And this is how Gal Gadot shot a scene for Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice.
12. Nicolas Cage posing after an artificial torso made him look 40 lb heavier for the film, Adaptation
13. What we see in Kong: Skull Island vs what went on behind the scenes
14. Creating Iron Man’s suit
15. What the set looked like without CGI for Beauty and the Beast
What do you think about the use of special effects in movies? What is the most realistic one that you’ve seen?