15 Riddles That Will Put Your Common Sense to the Test
Children are actually better at solving problems compared to adults. This is mostly because they’re more open-minded, which gives them the opportunity to learn more things. That’s why these riddles might not be so easy for grown-ups.
We at Bright Side created a new collection with different types of common sense riddles that we found pretty challenging.
1. What is the word?
2. Who is the alien?
3.Where did the ball go?
4. Who’s more likely to trip?
5. How is this possible?
6. Tina received images from her boyfriend. She immediately knew that he was cheating on her. How?
7. Choose an answer.
8. Which mother is making a mistake?
9. Can you figure it out?
10. Who has a dog?
11. Do you remember when?
12. Who is not a real person?
13. What is it made of?
14. Why and how is this possible?
15. What is the color?
Which one did you find to be the hardest and easiest? Do you have a favorite from the list? Do you know a riddle that can test our common sense?