20+ People Who Know No Borders When It Comes to Creativity
When some people step up their creativity to the next level they are can come up with brilliant solutions to everyday situations. Whether it is using some peanut butter to distract the dog during bath time, or transforming their bedsheet into a ventilated refuge during the hot summer days. Creativity proves that the human brain has no boundaries and that it will never cease to amaze us.
Bright Side believes that we need to constantly feed our imagination by exposing our eyes to creative sights. This is why we’ll share with you some brilliant ideas that left us totally inspired.
1. My friend’s baby shower cake.
2. “My cousin uses peanut butter to keep the dog still during a bath.”
3. “My dad’s ’homemade iPad holder’ for after his eye surgery.”
4. “Went to sneak some cupcakes after my wife went to bed and found them like this.”
5. “My father-in-law just sent us a pic of what he wore to the grocery store so no one would get close to him.”
6. “My roommate got his smartphone stand today.”
7. “I went to a pizzeria today, and the chef got a bit creative with my calzone.”
8. “My local grocery store got creative with their soda can box display this holiday.”
9. “My sister asked a boy, who loves pizza, to a dance in a creative way.”
10. “I got creative and used eggs instead of english muffins in my breakfast sandwich maker.”
11. “My hotel shower has a hole in the glass door where you can reach in and turn on the shower without having cold water splash on you.”
12. “I told my son get in the bath and no iPad as it’ll get wet.”
13. My genius kid.
14. Here’s a new use for Lego.
15. Now these three are made for each other!
16. The end justifies the means.
17. “My sister doesn’t like having to shut her light off before climbing in bed so she invented this contraption.”
18. “I’m staying in Japan, this is a toilet in my room.”
19. “My co-worker’s genius idea to prevent others from using his milk.”
20. “To prevent hair from clogging my sink, this is how I’m trimming my beard right now.”
21. A genius way to avoid dropping coins.
Would you describe yourself as a super creative person? Do you think that we need to give our creativity full freedom of expression or should we control it at times?
Got some cool photos or stories and want to be featured on Bright Side? Send them all right HERE and right now. Meanwhile, we’re waiting!