20 Photos That Prove You Don’t Need Much to Enjoy This Life
It’s easy to get caught up in your problems and wish you could go on vacation to a faraway place from time to time. But sometimes the key to unwinding and being truly happy is hiding right next to you in the most ordinary places and gestures. It can be as simple as taking a bath or chowing down on a cheeseburger.
1. “My daughter’s reaction to seeing a ballerina for the first time”
2. “So we used a head massager on my girlfriend’s dog...”
3. “I bought my nephew a ball pit for his first birthday.”
4. A sweet angel showing us you don’t need a big, fancy birthday party to be happy
5. “Didn’t know if the fireworks would bother our autistic son. This was his reaction.”
6. Lettuce eat and appreciate the smallest things...
7. “My nephew challenged me to spin him around as fast as I could. I tucked my phone in my belt to capture his reaction.”
8. “Set my GoPro up next to some crumbled cheese in my garden...”
9. A simple compliment does wonders for anyone’s mood.
10. “My 4-year-old daughter’s reaction to the sun shining”
11. “I love ducks...just trickle some water in their pool and they’re deliriously happy.”
12. There’s nothing purer than a dog’s genuine happiness...over a ball!
13. “My 2 pups are super excited about having a sleepover with their buddies!”
14. Some people learn very early on how great a bath can be.
15. Sometimes a cheeseburger is really all you need.
16. “My godson thinks he’s the Prince.”
17. “Over the weekend, my friend wore his Ghostbuster outfit and visited this kid’s birthday party. He was a little excited.”
18. “My new puppy looks stupidly happy after walks.”
19. “My 74-year-old grandpa with COPD and I on a roller coaster — he was so excited!”
20. Who knew a dog would enjoy having its fur shaved this much?
Do you have photos that capture moments of pure bliss over the simplest things? If so, let’s see them in the comments. Spread the joy!