8 Pics That Made People’s Brains Glitch as They Struggled to Decide the Colors of the Objects in Them
Optical color illusions can make us believe in magic, but their true mysterious effect is all due to the changes in the lighting or background of the objects. However, one more thing that can affect what we see is how we perceive color. This is why these types of images can play tricks with our eyes.
We at Bright Side enjoy good image illusions, and now we have plenty that will play with your reality.
1. What color is the handbag?
2. Is there a difference between blocks “A” and “B?”
3. What colors are the squares inside?
4. The chess pieces aren’t what they seem to be.
5. There aren’t 2 green colors.
6. Is it possible for the circles to be in different colors?
7. The circles seem to be different shades of color.
8. Do you see a yellow color?
Which one confused you the most? Did you see the yellow color in image #8? What color do you think the bag is?
Bright Side has its own podcasts now. Take cool articles with you and listen to new stories whenever and wherever you want.