What 15 Royal Children May Look Like When They Grow Up
Being born into some of the most famous and powerful families in the world, young royals
are put under a magnifying glass from a tender age. And one of the main things we’re most curious about is how they’ll look when they enter adulthood. It’s interesting to find out if they’ll inherit the total look of one of their ancestors, or have features that evolve into an interesting mix of both parents.
We at Bright Side have decided to run faster than time and use some magic to see what these little royals might look like as they grow older. Some results will blow your mind and make your jaw drop.
1. Prince George of Cambridge
2. Princess Charlotte of Cambridge
3. Prince Louis of Cambridge
4. Leonor, Princess of Asturias
5. Infanta Sofía of Spain
6. Princess Gabriella, Countess of Carladès
7. Jacques, Hereditary Prince of Monaco
8. Princess Estelle, Duchess of Östergötland
9. Prince Oscar, Duke of Skåne
10. Princess Adrienne, Duchess of Blekinge
11. Prince Nicolas, Duke of Ångermanland
12. Princess Leonore, Duchess of Gotland
13. Princess Aiko
14. Princess Louise of Belgium
15. Archie Harrison Mountbatten-Windsor
Do you think that these royal kids look more like their mom or dad? Are you the spitting image of one of your parents, and do you think that resembling one of them makes you feel closer to them?