15 Times Where an Artist’s Creativity Went Beyond Reality
Creativity is a skill that can be learned, studies say. However, sometimes, people come up with such unbelievable pieces of art that it feels like it is impossible to be that creative.
We at Bright Side found 15 artists whose creativity left us in awe, and we want to share their work with our readers.
1. “Baby rabbit decorates a Christmas tree. Polymer clay.”
2. “Jimi Hendrix stained glass art by me.”
3. “Melted a disco ball.”
4. “Jake the Dog pendant carved from an avocado pit, painted with acrylic paint.”
5. “Alice in Wonderland diorama I made.”
6. “Russian dacha. Veranda, plasticine, cardboard.”
7. “A couple of years ago, I started using my artwork to create custom notebook covers. My collection is growing!”
8. “I made a 3D bedroom sign for my daughter!”
9. “I just completed my replica of Mrs. Potts from Disney’s Beauty and the Beast. Made by customizing a real teapot.”
10. “I made these peanut butter and jelly earrings using polymer clay, liquid polymer clay, and pigment powders.”
11. “A unicorn my girlfriend made for my niece.”
12. “I made a matching Dinosaur costume for my niece to wear.”
13. “My level 1 student made this for a class assignment.”
14. “I made a tufted papaya rug.”
15. Transparent rainbow fish made out of resin.
Which piece of art was the most impressive to you? Do you have any super creative work you created yourself?