27 Times People Turned Sand Into Works of Art
Most of us have built sand castles at some point in our childhood. And honestly, most of the time it looked like a blob of sand. But these guys took their childhood fun to a completely different level: they’re creative, innovative, and so clever that it’s hard to believe that all these sculptures are made from sand and water.
We at Bright Side are very grateful that almost everyone these days has a camera handy and this amazing sand-art was captured before nature took over.
1. Do you want a Golden Ticket?
2. Every mom’s true treasure
3. Beauty on many levels
4. The perfection in the details is incredible.
5. This bond is forever.
6. A car from the future, macros into micros
7. What would we do without these guys?
8. The fine details of this castle are amazing.
9. Sand cathedral, it may look simple but it’s so precise.
10. It seems like these people will start walking soon.
11. It’s just as incredible from any angle.
12. Enter, if you dare.
13. Everyone gets a present.
14. Exclusively for Star Wars fans
15. Simple and adorable, so much character in this guy
16. What a charmer you are!
17. This castle came straight from a fairy tale.
18. Hey guys, my childhood without you would not be the same!
19. That’s just so cute.
20. These eyes are too real for our comfort level.
21. Find your way, ignore the challenge.
22. Release the beast.
23. This one’s for cat lovers exclusively
24. So much wisdom in these eyes.
25. I am falling apart, help me.
26. This is Au Co, the mountain fairy known in Vietnam who married the dragon lord and laid 100 eggs. The oldest of the children became the first Hung King.
27. You are safe with me.
Do you have any photos that would fit into this collection? Show them to us in the comments.