An Artist Makes Cartoon Versions of Celebrities’ Pics, and the Results Are Too Amazing for Words
Caricatures are often done in a grotesque and exaggerated manner with the intention to ridicule its source, but not if it’s done by this guy. The artist from Austria, Xi Ding has developed his own style as an artist, combining portrait and caricature, turning photos of famous celebrities, movie characters, or just ordinary people into very recognizable cartoon versions. And somehow his exaggerated drawings always look very charming, attractive, and likable, revealing these people’s features we didn’t notice before.
We at Bright Side found that these pictures are both cute and really funny and cannot wait to show them to you.
1. The never-aging style of Karl Lagerfeld
2. A projection of true love on the big screen, Lady Gaga and Bradley Cooper’s duet for A Star Is Born
3. Reality comes to Buckenham Palace — Prince Harry and Meghan Markle, true love made in heaven.
4. Beauty, talent and tragedy all in one, Marilyn Monroe
5. It’s the wrong suit, Tony Stark.
6. The cartoon interpretation of White Widow, Vanessa Kirby
7. Intelligence at its essence as Stephen Hawking
8. The never dull, never boring, Ellen DeGeneres
9. Take a walk in man-town with Bruce Willis.
10. The vulnerable child — well, not in this case, Macaulay Culkin...
11. The inner child’s Christmas spirit of the elf, Will Ferrell
12. Cartoon ingenuity at its finest, Benedict Cumberbatch
13. The seductress, Ilsa Faust, played by Rebecca Ferguson
14. Superman without his cape, Henry Cavill
15. The God of Water looks cool even in cartoon variation, Jason Momoa.
16. The timeless beauty of Audrey Hepburn
17. A star even in her cartoon version, Natalie Portman
18. The evil black widow played by Scarlett Johansson
19. The impossible mission...this message will self destruct in 5 seconds, Alix Bénézech.
20. A nice smile from Michael B. Jordan
Would you want to get your portrait done in this style? Tell us which one you liked the most.