14 Awesome Designers Who Did a 10 Out of 10 Job
Perhaps we all know the phrase “All the great things are simple,” and that’s why experienced designers continuously work on creating the combination of simplicity and genius in their projects. This article will show you examples of cool creative design in different spheres like package design, social advertising, print, signage, and much more.
Bright Side collected 14 unusual works that will be liked even by those who think they’ve already seen everything.
14. A simple and stylish sign for a yoga studio
13. One of the wood maps that helped its creator win the British Cartographic Society award
12. The design cover of George Orwell’s “1984”
11. Marvel store bag for those who want to feel like a hero
10. When you can look at the same thing from different angles, something interesting is born:
8. A comfortable and stylish handle for to-go coffee
7. A plate with the sign “Mirror Lakes”
6. Simple and showy
5. It’s not completely clear how to use this shelving, but it looks great anyway.
4. It might seem to be an ornament of some decoration from afar but, in fact, it’s the aerial view of the Temple Galaxia.
3. It’s OK. It’s ceramic.
2. An ingenious print: “Schrödinger’s cat is alive (dead)”
1. It’s not a print but a baseball cap fabric painted with markers.
Which of these designs did you like the most? Please tell us about it in the comments!
Preview photo credit ragnar-the-rich / reddit