14 Extravagant Bathrooms That Traded Privacy for Great Views
The ability to design and decorate has become something of a must these days, mainly because everyone wants to give their home the greatest possible look and feel. One of the elements that best characterizes a property is the view it may have, and there is nothing better than going out to the balcony and finding a dreamlike landscape waiting for you to gaze at. But it often happens that architects and designers come up with the somewhat extravagant, brilliant, and, at the same time strange, idea: to bring these amazing views into the bathroom.
Of course, this idea comes with a catch that Bright Side still isn’t that happy about: you’ve got to trade privacy for the views. Makes sense, but a bathroom is kind of THE most private room in the house... So what do you think? Would you dare use these bathrooms with a view?
1. “A bathroom with a view on Gem Lake Trail in the Rocky Mountain National Park, USA”
2. A bathroom where everything is out in the open
3. Bathrooms for nomads are also a thing. And they come with a great view!
“I’m always out in the middle of nowhere in Utah and having a toilet inside my van didn’t seem appealing. This toilet seat is life-changing and I have the best bathroom views in the morning!!!!”
4. That view is enough to never want to come back from the bathroom.
5. How to tell all the neighbors that you are in the bathroom without telling all the neighbors that you are in the bathroom.
6. What must they have thought about privacy when they built this bathroom? They were probably busy thinking about a garden with a view.
7. “The last stall in the bathroom at work comes with a view... and this huge gap.”
8. Basement bathroom has a window at ground level with a perfect view for watching people take a dump.
9. Going to the bathroom in the InterContinental building in downtown Los Angeles with this view was pretty cool too.
10. “The great throne atop the earth”
11. “The view from this bathroom is really great”
12. Now all luxury bathrooms have a large window with a view... We agree, it can seem a bit extravagant, but hey, at least you don’t need to stare at your phone when sitting there!
13. “This curtainless bathroom, with view of nearby homes”
14. “View of our banana tree and bathroom (2 steps up) in Charlotte, NC”
When going to the bathroom, would you prefer having a wonderful view to stare at, even if that means sacrificing your privacy, or do you prefer being surrounded by thick walls so that nobody knows you’re in there?