19 Real Life Moments We Thought We Could Only See In Movies
A thousandth of a second is too fast for the human eye to see. But thanks to cameras, we can see moments we otherwise would’ve missed. And we realize how wonderful and beautiful our world is, although sometimes it’s so hard to believe that it’s not just the special effects of a fantastic movie.
We at Bright Side love this amazing world and want to share some of its unique moments with you.
1. Mount Pinatubo in the Philippines launched 20 million metric tons of sulfur dioxide into the stratosphere.
2. This photo titled Circle of Barracuda is my personal favorite.
3. “Hello” from the top of the world.
4. If you want to feel like Lara Croft, go to the Cenote Suyton in Mexico.
5. “A window cleaner works his way along the glass front of the Burj Khalifa in the Arab Emirate of Dubai.”
6. “While on vacation in Lake Powell, the moon was out, so I had very little chance of catching the Milky Way”.
7. Infinity road through Death Valley National Park in California
8. Forest fires play by their own set of rules.
9. Walking against the sky after rain storms over Utah’s salt flats.
10. A huge great white shark and a diver
11. The amazing unity of Sand Hill Cranes and lightning
12. Amazing patterns surrounding a hot spring in Yellowstone National Park become clear from the air.
13. A magical winter road from the top
14. It is not a scene from Game of Thrones. It’s Grey Glacier in Chile.
15. Starling roost at Otmoor: At these moments you understand that nature is powerful.
16. Macro view of a frozen winter ball
17. It’s not an alien invasion. It’s just a thunderstorm in Twin Peaks, San Francisco.
18. Sinabung Volcano and its ash clouds
19. The power of nature is endless.
Which moment is your favorite? Please, write your opinion below and share this article with friends!
Preview photo credit paulnicklen / instagram