10 Kids That Stunned Parents With Their Way of Thinking
Some kids are like little machines that are constantly making up phrases and doing things that are absolutely unbelievable. Their parents always have to keep their phones ready to make sure they either write everything down or capture the photographic evidence. Today’s article is exactly about these kids.
We at Bright Side love reading stories about how funny little kids can be, so we decided to share some of them with you.
- My friend told me this. She got divorced from her husband a long time ago but she’s in a great relationship with his parents. They take their daughter on vacation and do everything for her. Once, when she was staying at their place, she lost her tooth. She put it under her pillow and in the morning, the tooth fairy had left some money there. Recently, she was about to lose another tooth. Her mother told her they could go to the dentist or try and remove it on their own. But the girl said that she wanted to try and go to her grandparents so she could lose the tooth there because their tooth fairy is more generous! © vestakh / Pikabu
- My niece is 3.5 years old. She was doing a jigsaw puzzle with her grandmother and one of the pieces just wouldn’t go where they thought it should. The girl whispered a swear word. The grandmother started to reprimand her, but the girl just said, “I know it’s a bad word. But it took me such a long time to learn and memorize it!” © anytka010707 / Pikabu
- My nephew was on the toilet for the first time. He asked me to come and tell him what to do next. I explained. It took him some time and then he asked, “Now what?” “Throw it into the toilet and flush!” The answer amazed me: “Am I supposed to do this my whole life?” © Andrey20.06 / Pikabu
- My friends told me that, once, they left their 7-year-old son in the car in a parking lot and went into a supermarket. When they came back, they saw a happy kid with a lot of chocolate and candy in his hands. It turned out that some guy had come up to the child and exchanged a bunch of candy for his parent’s new dashboard camera. © pe***Glass / Pikabu
- 4-year-old daughter, “Mom, do I have a brain?”
Daughter, “So, the dog barking outside is going to explode it now!” © unknown author / Bash
I was walking past the room and saw my 7-year-old son and 3-year-old daughter with a ton of different toys. They were staring into an empty corner.
Me: “What’s up?”
Son: “We’re watching the nuclear explosion.”
Son: “The only bummer is that we have to imagine new scientists after every explosion. © unknown author / Bash
I was on my computer while my wife and son were in the kitchen. And then I heard, “Honey, let the kitty go. Don’t eat him! He’s dirty!” Several minutes later, I went to the bathroom. I saw my son next to the sink with the cat in his hands. He had decided to wash the cat. © Hipoh / Bash
- I didn’t sleep much and I was in a terrible mood. My 6-year-old son was imagining himself as a postman, “Mom, I’ll bring you a package. What do you want in it?” I said, “Happiness and joy.” He said, “We don’t have that.” and he left. © “Podslushano” / Ideer
- Every morning my 5-year-old son says, “Mom, give me a hug!” Once, it happened like this:
— Mom, give me a hug!
— You need a drop of love to wake up?
— A drop is too little! I need my entire mom! © “Podslushano” / Ideer
- I was shopping and I saw a mother with her daughter. They were looking at a down jacket. Her mom pointed at the long dark-green jacket. But the daughter said, “That one? I’ll look like a caterpillar!” © “Podslushano” / Ideer
What funny things have your kids done? Tell us about them in the comment section below!