11 Situations That Reveal How Your Life Changes After Having Kids
The brains of new moms and dads change forever after having kids, but that’s not the only thing that changes. Dirty diapers and spitting up don’t seem to gross you out anymore. You learn how to shower in 30 seconds. And now you can professionally handle a tantrum while grocery shopping.
Bright Side made these funny illustrations to remind you of how cool it is to be a parent.
1. There is no such thing as personal time anymore.
2. For real, say goodbye to privacy for at least 18 years.
3. No more Game of Thrones. Peppa Pig will now become your favorite TV show.
4. And your capacity to carry weight increases by double.
5. You become more flexible when it comes to art.
6. Waking up late becomes a dream. Even on the weekends.
7. Now you can function with only 4 hours of sleep. It’s a real superpower.
8. Makeovers become more creative, but at least they’re free.
9. Not many things disgust you anymore.
10. You and your bestie still do everything together... EVERYTHING!
11. Traveling is more challenging now. But it’s totally worth it!
Would you add anything to this list? Which do you think is the best part of being a mom? Tell us below!