15+ Pics That Show What Being a Parent Truly Means
Raising kids is a fun but trying adventure. Of course, children are the flowers of life, and nothing beats the beauty of birth and the growth of a new person, but the rough truth is that dealing with kids on a daily basis is not all sunshine and rainbows. Sometimes it’s a literal mess, and these Reddit users know it like nobody else.
Here at Bright Side, we collected photos that prove parenting is a hard job, and that sometimes the best way to react to a situation is to laugh about it.
1. Our house has 10 rooms...
2. “Forgot to shut the bathroom door.”
3. “Identically unperturbed by what they did to themselves with the clippers at 5 a.m.”
4. “My daughter’s favorite way to cool me off after a long run on a hot day”
5. When a child doesn’t yet know the difference between blow and sneeze.
6. “Mom, he’s too hot and he needs a fan.” Imagine this wonderful morning...
7. My kid refuses to eat her eggs because there are “dark spots.” That’s the fork.
8. The best gift card for Father’s Day
9. “I have a daughter, so I’m always pretty.”
10. My daughter wanted to take a bath.
11. “In case anyone is wondering how we are doing, this is my 3-year-old cleaning his potty with my toothbrush.”
12. “Mommy, I dropped the toilet paper in the toilet, but then I washed it.”
13. “Now I know my ABCs, I’ll write them on our SUV.”
14. One picture that perfectly describes the life of a parent
15. Walked in the bathroom to find my kid “washing” a book he found.
16. “The kid’s room wasn’t getting warm — I took apart their vent, I now have a great way to illustrate what it’s like to have 4 children...”
Do you have similar photos in your family archives? We’d be happy to see them in the comment section below!