19 Moms & Dads Who Showed Us the Unfiltered Realities of Parenthood
Parenthood can be messy, chaotic, and downright hilarious at times, and these 19 parents have no problem showing us the uncovered realities of raising kids. Get ready to feel seen, validated, and amused by these candid and unfiltered moments of family life.
1. Being a mom isn’t just a walk in the park. The photo below proves it.
2. Such a beautiful photo.
3. “Does your toddler prefer square or triangle? No matter what your answer is it’s wrong and it deserves a tantrum.”
4. “I’m not a cuddler when I sleep, but I don’t think I’ve ever been so comfortable in my life as in this picture. I love this big guy so much.”
5. “I will not be carrying any kids on my shoulders this year.” -Kyle. Also, Kyle, the second our oldest daughter said she was tired of walking.
6. “My kid said this banana has a lot of rust and it’s too old.”
7. “My kid is in the back room at my work. What have I created?”
8. “So I caught my son making ’potions.’”
9. “My son eats his tacos like this. He said it’s easier to eat this way.”
10. “Hide and seek in my son’s hospital room”
11. “How my 10-year-old opened a gallon of milk.”
12. “Hide and seek with my nephew.”
13. “My 4 y.o. first eats the pepperoni, then the cheese + tomato sauce with her finger, then this dough.”
14. “Made my kid a Mickey Mouse pancake.”
15. “Printed these labels to keep my kids away from my treats. Works like a charm.”
16. “My family in Legoland in 2007, they seemed to enjoy the ride more than I did.”
17. “My daughter wanted coffee, but she’s 12, so we compromised.”
18. “My 3-year-old is angry bc the beavers keep chomping on the tree.”
19. “She really enjoys being held while sleeping. I don’t mind spoiling her, but I found a compromise.”
Preview photo credit 86_emeralds / Reddit
Bright Side/Family & kids/19 Moms & Dads Who Showed Us the Unfiltered Realities of Parenthood
Share This Article