20 Pics That Prove a Dad’s Bond With His Child Is Unbreakable
A father’s act of love for a child knows no grandeur and even the smallest act is enough to comfort the heart. Dads who know how to show their affection to their children in the simplest of ways remind us that this is the recipe for building that kind of bond and turning it into a special relationship.
At Bright Side, we wanted to collect some of those stories that prove that no matter how old the children are or how long they have been separated, the love of a father is something irreplaceable.
At the end of the article, we prepared a bonus about another kind of fatherhood that’s just as beautiful.
1. “With my son’s autism there is a lot of repetition and routine he uses to find comfort. He has snuggled the same way for 19 years.”
2. “My dad often dogsits for me and this man takes a selfie with him every single time to show me that he’s okay.”
3. “I painted a mural for my son. Took me forever but I’m so proud.”
4. “Made this rocking chair when I was 14. 38 now and I have finally realized it belongs to my son. His face makes all those years worth it.”
5. “Father and son cosplay.”
6. “My Dad wore this Hawaiian shirt to every graduation, performance, and football game to all five children.”
“When asked why he told me that he wanted to make sure that we saw him in the crowd.”
7. “My 5 year old son, on seeing us (mom and dad) at his preeschool graduation...”
8. “Let’s go Astros! 4 years ago...father and son. Been with the Astros through thick and thin. Pops is in his 93....let’s do this!”
9. “Nearly 400 pounds lost between the three of us. Father and sons getting fit.”
10. “Just had son #2 so my dad sent my first two jerseys for the boys to wear when they’re older. So many good memories from these years..”
11. “After 13 years, father and son are reunited.”
12. “Father and son bond fishing while the sun is setting.”
13. “Dad and son switching hats.”
14. “My son absolutely loves Spiderman. He is in for a surprise when this guy comes trick or treating with him.”
15. “It’s my son’s 14th birthday and I wanted to step my Dad game up and make him something special.”
“Money is tight, but he’s my world and deserves this surprise.”
16. “Watching a movie and my 5-year-old put his hand on mine, looked at me, and said ’I love you, daddy. You’re a good dad’”
“Brought a tear to my 37-year-old eye.”
17. “My dad and I as Loki and Agent Mobius for Trunk or Treat!”
18. “After 9 years of having only a mom, my son finally has a dad.”
19. “Always asked for a skateboard as a kid. My parents said not until I’m 35. Today they delivered.”
20. “2 years planning and making the ring from scratch. Handmade the ring with my dad. She said yes!”
Bonus: Parental love comes in all forms
“Dads and sons”
What do you like or liked to do most with your dad? What are your best memories together? What does your dad mean to you?
Got some cool photos or stories and want to be featured on Bright Side? Send them all right HERE and right now. Meanwhile, we’re waiting!