Parents Can’t Hide Their Kids’ Best Moments From the World Anymore, So They Shared Them, and We’re Glad They Did
Parenting can be hard and exhausting at times. But it is also rewarding when you see your kids’ personality come through in the little things that they do. And when the things that they do are for you — it’s even better.
Bright Side collected some photos from parents who are 100% sure that having kids is the best.
1. “An entire couch to herself and this is how she naps.”
2. “I know toddlers can be grumpy, but geez... I get it. I won’t touch your banana bread.”
3. “The kids were told to dress like they were 100 years old for their 100th day of school, so my son got a haircut.”
4. “There are 2 types of kids on the first day of school:”
5. Letter to the Tooth Fairy from a 6-year-old who swallowed their tooth.
6. “Took the kids to a children’s museum and my 5-month-old fell asleep before we got there but we didn’t let that stop her from having a BLAST.”
7. “This 8-year-old is going places.”
8. I told her to take a picture with the dinosaur.
9. My daughter drew my portrait.
10. “My 9-year-old daughter thought she was funny. She ‘made’ me some brown-E’s (brownies) for Father’s Day.”
11. “My son got stuck trying to follow the dog under the couch.”
12. “I’m just gonna leave this here...”
13. “For her 10th birthday my daughter wanted lasagna. Sure thing kid.”
14. “Turned 40 today. My kids greeted me with this tragedy on my front porch...”
15. “My kid did an interview with our cat.”
16. “I thought she was napping.”
17. “My children decided to make me breakfast in bed.”
18. “Why is your child crying? I folded her cheese...”
19. “We left her alone for 5 minutes!”
I heard this kid yelling for his dad at Lowe’s, I went looking for him and...
If you have any pictures that you would like to share, please don’t hesitate! Just put them in the comments below!
Preview photo credit chriselisaa / reddit