15 Ironic Things That Happen to Every Girl
The day you decide to go out and bring your A-game, your dream dress will fail you. Your heels will break and your perfectly manicured nails will get stuck somewhere and break. Your hair will have more oil in it than Venezuela and period cramps will pop in out of nowhere. Such is the life of being a girl.
We at Bright Side have compiled a list of common problems women go through every day so you know that we’re all in this together and the struggle is REAL.
1. Going out on a date? Surprise!
2. The Art of Perfecting Winged Eyeliner (After 1,075 Tries), a book by me
3. This is more hurtful than watching your ex with someone new.
4. How you think your pants look after sitting down for hours on your period:
5. For some unknown reason, clothing companies hate giving us pockets.
6. Admit it, all your money is spent on buying bras and pads.
7. It’s almost as if you and the person in your ID card are 2 different people.
8. Forgets about make-up and rubs eyes in public...
9. Expectations vs reality
10. Being Instagram perfect requires hard work.
11. When you hit your eye with the mascara wand but continue to put on make-up.
12. The embarrassment is real.
13. We deserve better lipsticks, seriously.
14. Thick girl problems
15. “I can 100% vouch for this.”
Which one of these did you most relate to? Continue this list and tell us about the ironic struggles you face every day below in the comments!
Illustrated by Natalia Okuneva-Rarakina for BrightSide.me