17 Honest Photos Only a Married Person Can Understand
A perfect marriage is when a couple overcomes difficulties but still manages to stay together. Falling asleep with breakfast in bed, making a cake with wax, or eating your husband’s favorite sweets? Easy! The most important thing is to have a good sense of humor.
Bright Side spent several wonderful hours looking through funny photos from couples who know how to have fun.
1. “Never have I been so mad at my wife before.”
2. “My wife says I don’t understand breakfast in bed.”
3. “My wife naps like this...”
4. “My daughter hates it when her sandwich is not cut perfectly in half. My wife had to up her game to annoy her.”
5. “Asked my wife where my eye drops were. She responded, ’In the bedroom on the TV stand under the lightswitch slightly trapped between the wall.’ Amazing.”
6. “The buzzer broke down. My wife stayed at home to wait for the repairman.”
7. “I didn’t realize my wife left the kids’ presents in the car until I checked the rearview mirror.”
8. “My wife has been waiting for 2 days for me to open the fridge.”
9. “My wife literally said, ’Don’t move,’ then snapped this pic of me.”
10. When your husband loves you so much he can forgive you for a broken guitar:
11. When you feed your husband a birthday cinnamon roll and forget that wax melts:
12. “My wife, sister-in-law, and mother-in-law are completely indiscernible from behind in the morning.”
13. “My wife doesn’t know I’m working from home today. This is my wife, working on her novel. Expected release date: 2052.”
14. “According to my wife, with the effects of heat rising, this will dry quicker!!”
15. “Wife left a note saying she left some french toast in the pan for me. Was disappointed.”
16. That one time your wife helped you cut your hair 5 minutes before you left home:
17. Well, if Google doesn’t know, nobody does!
What unusual things have you done for people you love?
Preview photo credit twitter